Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 20, 2013



I really love Witch Falls!

The only news today around here is the winter storm that should be moving into our area within the next few hours.  I love my home town, friends, and neighbors because Mom had all the help she needed and more to make sure that we were ready for anything tomorrow.  With both Dad and Grandpa away, their friends made sure that the wood was stocked for our fireplace, and the generator was ready to go if needed.

As of now, as I write this, there hasn’t been any official announcement on the town intranet, but I think there’s a very good chance that Principal Jacobs will call a snow day by morning and cancel classes for the day.  The forecast is for anywhere from six to twelve inches of snow with the possibility of freezing rain or ice pellets depending on the temperature.  I’m definitely hoping for the snow – there has not been enough toboggan time this winter.

While this was technically an after-school play day for Rowen and me, we spent most of that time helping our Moms and taking care of Ethan and Ehlana.  Mom had already finished a grocery and supply run by the time we got home, but we helped to unload the van and put everything away.  There was some cleaning to do at both of our houses, in case we ended up with power outage guests, so we helped out with that at my house first, and then took the twins along and worked with Rowen’s Mom until dinnertime.

Getting ready for what could be the biggest snow event this winter – at least for our area – over-shadowed what was otherwise a fairly uneventful day.  I managed to stay out of any major tween trouble; now that Valentine’s Day is over, we’re now into a stretch of more work and less fun in our classes that will probably last until March Break.  Rowen and I didn’t get around to doing our homework until after dinner, and then Mom did a lesson with both of us before Rowen headed home again for the night.

Mom decided to add a bonus bath time for Ethan and Ehlana in case we do end up with company due to the storm, and she and I both spent some time in our Jacuzzis after the twins were tucked in and at least pretending to go to sleep.  I’ve been studying since then too; doing my archive assignment while in the tub; covering most of my nightly email, news, entertainment, and sports checks by the time I had my hair done and climbed into bed with Mandy; and wrapped up with an hour and a half of language studies.

It’s not really all that late compared to my usual study nights yet, but since we could have a very long day tomorrow, I’m going to wrap this up and get some sleep.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!