Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cassie's Journal - February 2, 2013



This won’t take long tonight; and I’ll be off to sleep early for the second night in a row.

Mom, Dad, and I worked all day, and only stopped for meals and a couple of short breaks.

Almost everything Mom and I did was either the usual house cleaning or to get ready for the Super Bowl party tomorrow.  Dad took care of his usual chores in the morning, and then hid in the office all afternoon; and Alicia took care of Ethan and Ehlana while the rest of us were busy; though they spent some time with me too while I was getting everything in the lounge ready to be chick flick central tomorrow.

The only non-work part of my day was our after-dinner Magi lessons.  Helping Mom with bath time for Ethan and Ehlana was fun too, but meant another clean-up of the bathroom once we were done; and I took care of that while Mom finished getting the twins ready for bed.  Once Ethan and Ehlana were tucked in for the night, I was ready for some quality time with my Jacuzzi.  I’ve been doing my usual nightly computing while in the tub, but I need to wrap this up; finish getting ready for bed; do my second bathroom once-over of the night; cuddle with Mandy; and get some sleep.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!