Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 9, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 8, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Lily!

It’s heading toward four o’clock now; so this is going to be a short update.

Tai Chi was indoors thanks to the much colder temperatures today, but it is December; so I won’t be one of the snowflakes complaining about a couple of cold days.  It is moderately funny that nobody ever complains about the days that are too-warm for the season!

Moving along, the only news from school today is the ongoing practices for the pageant; Lily’s noontime birthday fun; and her graduation to the ranks of the next-level drivers club.  Lily’s parents threw a sweet-sixteen party for her too, and Michael and I stopped in for a visit and to drop off a gift; but we didn’t do that until after we finished working the dinner shift at the Inn.  We needed to do that because quite a few teens needed the night off for a birthday party they were attending; and Miranda needed the extra hands in the kitchen.  I wasn’t drafted or anything; but volunteered instead of going to the party without Michael.

I really do want to make this quick; so Michael and I worked until a bit after seven; spent an hour at Lily’s house by the time we made the rounds and could head out again; and then we came back to my house to get our studying done – along with a music practice and a minor snogging session that ended when Mom and Dad got home with the twins from game night.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me; he went home at a quarter after eleven; and then I got to work on my studying and family business jobs.  Getting all of that done took longer than I’d hoped, but I am ready to take the weekend off as much as possible; so it will be worth losing the sleep over.

That doesn’t mean that I don’t still want all of the rest I can get, though; so let’s wrap this up so that I can do that right now.

My Christmas music video pick for the day is a new, original Christmas song from a favorite a Cappella artists on YouTube.  Michael and I have fun with his songs; and have added this one to our Christmas favorites this year.



Have fun with that while I’m off to start my short winter’s nap; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!