Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 28, 2016



Let’s make this a quick update because getting a decent night of sleep is an option; and I’m going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Tai Chi was without Michael this morning while he worked the breakfast shift with his parents.  I spent the morning at the lab and in the archives with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; split my time between playing with Ehlana in the lab and then hanging out with Ethan in the archives; and had a bonus visit with Grandpa Grant and Grandma Eleanor that included a chat about their plans for the winter archives retrieval trip.  We were home for lunch; Michael joined us for that an another afternoon of play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and some of our collective friends that was again at the park and included biking and playground time.  The temperature reached the low-fifties this afternoon; so those hours of fun were comfortable as well as entertaining.

Michael worked the dinner-to-close shift too, so while he was doing that; I helped Mom with making dinner at home; we also worked in the office when we could; and I used a time phase for the after-dinner work in the office that Mom and Dad took advantage of while Ethan and Ehlana were happy to have the extra time for playing in the archives and working on a lab project respectively.  We were completely finished the work by eight-thirty; I came up to my room; and had some quality Jacuzzi time without any multi-tasking.  I’ve done a quick email check since getting into bed with Mandy; there wasn’t any work that came up since wrapping up the fun in the office; and I’ll be in nap mode within minutes of wrapping this up.

Hanging out with Michael would have been nice after he was done work, but he sensed that I’m wearing down; and was thinking about me when he suggested that we take the night off because he can’t keep up with me going day and night every day.  He is tired out too, but since he’s right that I need the down time; I’m okay with the plan – and we can get back to spending more time together again tomorrow.

That is it for now, though, and I really don’t want to waste this big chance for a solid night of sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!