Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 1, 2016



Happy 35th Birthday, Mr. Seager!

He’s had a fun day; but I only know that through Naomi and my family because I didn’t have much involvement in his big day.

Okay, I suppose that I did in one way through working the dinner shift at the Inn to help Miranda out with the extra business from his birthday dinner; but I missed out on all of the fun except for one cameo visit at school when Michael and I dropped off a card and gift to his room before lunch.

The first day of December isn’t an any better or worse day for birthdays than most; but I can’t help but to feel in the mood for Christmas instead today.  Part of that is having Christmas in the air around here.  Decorations are going up at school and everywhere else, and while we won’t be decorating our house until this weekend and over the next week or so; Christmas music is in the air; and Ethan and Ehlana are getting into watching Christmas shows and movies.  I didn’t have time to do that with them today; but do hope that we’ll get some chances for some movie nights between now and Christmas even though we’ll also have a late start to our Christmas holidays this year thanks to Christmas being on a Sunday.

This update is getting a bit disjointed; so let’s back up and do a quick run-through of my day.

Tai Chi by the river was frosty; it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas with colder temperatures just in time for December; and we had a hot breakfast so we’d be warm and happy when we headed out to school or work.  Christmas-themed projects are starting up in our classes – and as we start to get ready for the Christmas pageant.  Michael and I are among the teen draftees for that show; and we’ll be doing another duet this year too because we’re one of the most-requested acts.  We haven’t picked a song for sure yet; but we did talk about it a bit tonight during our music practice; and will come up with a choice soon.

As I’ve mentioned already, Michael and I worked the dinner shift, but we had a bit of time before needing to be there now that Michael doesn’t have football; so we went back to my house; had a bit of fun with Ethan and Ehlana; and then went on to the Inn in time to help out with the dinner prep work.  Mom, Dad, and the twins were among the birthday dinner guests for Mr. Seager’s party at the Inn; but while they stayed for game night; Michael and I came home after we’d finished the kitchen clean-up.

We did our homework; had a music practice that was mostly to get ready for the parade tomorrow night and to practice our teen praise team music; but we did a quick run-through of the music we’ll be doing for the other acts in the Christmas pageant – or at least we did that for the music we have so far.  We also had a minor make-out session; and a very short Magi lesson with Mom while Dad took Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden out for a walk with Silkie while also going to pick up overnight bags for Naomi and Aiden after Naomi’s parents were given a kid-free night as a last-minute birthday gift.  Michael also helped me out with getting the four kids tucked in for the night; and then he went home by a bit after eleven o’clock.

I needed some Jacuzzi time after that, but multi-tasked my work while having that soak in the tub; and then continued working once I was in bed with Mandy.  The details from the work and studying is too boring for me to write about now without falling asleep; though that would be okay when I should be sleeping by now anyway.

Before I go there, though; it’s time for the start of my now-annual Christmas music video picks for twenty-sixteen!  My first pick for this season is from one of the Barbie Christmas movies; and the only reason for this choice today is that Ehlana and Naomi were watching the movie tonight after I tucked them in on Ehlana’s iPad.  It is also what we’re all hoping to have this year, though; so I’d say it is an appropriate first-song too!



Merry Christmas; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!