Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 6, 2016



Happy 15th Birthday, Dawn!

My cousin is especially happy today because she not only passed her driver’s license test for her beginner’s permit; but she was also able to take the knowledge test for becoming a pilot – the next step along the way to her goal of being a commercial pilot and flying the big jets!  There was a birthday dinner with family and some friends too; but it was definitely the pilot thing that was tops for her today – though she will eventually appreciate being able to driver herself out to the airport and back again in another year.

Compared to that, my day was fairly uneventful.  We had a good day at school with more practices for the Christmas pageant; and we’re doing some testing ahead of the holidays as we begin to wrap up the current modules we’ve been working on in our classes.  I was extra-busy after school with our concert band practice as we get ready for the pageant and the seniors’ Christmas party; I followed that up with some fundraiser work for the marching band that included dealing with the Christmas ornaments and the next fruit and vegetable boxes orders; and then we had a long marching band practice that included getting ready for the Maple Valley parade and a shorter section of the practice for the Disney parade.  That was a cold practice; so it took us a while to warm up once we were at the church for the teen praise team practice.  That was a very long practice too now that we’re down to just a week and a half or so to the Christmas show a week from Sunday night – and we had the extra teens and tweens there for a run-through of the entire show including the skits and everything else.

It was past-ten before Michael and I got back to my house; we did our homework in the office while in a time phase; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night before Michael went home at about eleven-thirty.  Mom and Dad were nearly ready to head for bed then, so I had a visit with them while they wrapped up their work; came upstairs; and hopped into my Jacuzzi to get cleaned up while multi-tasking my work and studying.  I did some of that in a time phase; the rest in real time after I was in bed with Mandy; and now I’m ready to crash and nap for a few hours before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

Before I go there, my Christmas music video for tonight is my first a Capella pick of the year, and while it isn’t the most-Christmassy song on my list this year, it is from the Home Free Christmas album; and I really love the harmonies of the song – something that Michael and I love to do with our own music.  I hope you’ll love it too!



While you watch and listen; I’ll go off to sleep – or will have done so in my now and your near or distant past; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!