Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 12, 2016



We didn’t exactly get a reprieve from winter yesterday, but it did get warm-enough for us to lose the bits of snow on the ground; so being back into the freeze again today was a change for the cool.  I’m okay with that, since there is still a chance that we’ll have a bit of snow for Christmas; but we’ll see how that goes.

Seeing Dad off to the city this morning meant that I didn’t get much sleep last night, but Ethan, Ehlana, and I did have a nap with Mom in her bed once Dad was on his way; and then Michael came over in time for Tai Chi before going home again to have breakfast with his parents and Rebecca.  We were off to school after a quick and easy breakfast and some hair and dress-up fun for Ehlana and me; and I had a fun day of music and classes that was, as always, a lot more fun with Michael.  We had what is pretty much a last-minute change for the Christmas pageant today when we had a major request from a bunch of primary kids that wanted to add one of the songs from the Elena of Avalor Christmas episode to the show.  That is going to happen; and Michael and I worked up an arrangement with can use for the kids that we’ll start teaching them tomorrow.  That doesn’t give us much practice time for the kids, but we’ll deal with it; and I love what they wanted to do – and so will everyone watching the pageant!

Michael and I were at my house for the night so that we could help Mom with the twins and some work around the house too.  We did our homework first; helped with the chores and making dinner after that; and then had a play evening that included the music practice to get ready for tomorrow and for the pageant and seniors’ Christmas party; we followed that up with a Christmas movie that Michael and I watched with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom worked in the office; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me after we got the twins tucked in for the night and before he went home to get some sleep.  I’ve been working in my room since then; used a time phase to get everything done without staying up all night; and now I’m ready to head into nap mode.

For my Christmas music video pick tonight; I’m going with two because it was the final performances night for The Voice this season; and I thought that it’d be fun to include a then and now pair of songs for one of the contestants.  I don’t have time to watch the show, but do check out the YouTube videos for some of the performances, so while the ‘Now’ pick isn’t a Christmas song; I hope you’ll find these music videos by Billy Gilman entertaining.





Have fun with the music while I head off to sleep now; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!