Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 29, 2016



Here’s another quick update coming your way; but that isn’t because of an early bedtime tonight – I’m doing my nightly computing now ahead of a movie night in the lounge that might end early for me if I fall asleep while hanging out with Michael, Rowen, Tim, and our four junior movie night buddies.

My morning was spent working around the house and in the kitchen with Mom while the twins were at the lab with Uncle Adam and Dillon.  Yes, Violet and Dillon are back home from Woodvale, but haven’t been mentioned in my journal because I haven’t seen them much – even when we were at the lab yesterday.  Mom and I did more cleaning and prep work for our incoming weekend guests; we pre-cooked some dishes for the holiday meals; and made up a shopping list so that Mom could do groceries this afternoon while Michael and I went out to play with Ethan and Ehlana and kept out of her way.  Michael had to work at the Inn for a lot of the day, but isn’t working close; so he’ll be here soon for the start of our movie night.  His afternoon break was the majority of my play time with the twins – and Naomi, Aiden, and Sophia; so we biked the park trails again and had some playground fun before wrapping up his break with a visit to the Emporium for snacks and drinks before we dropped him off at the Inn and headed for home.

I helped Mom with an easy dinner for seven that was ready when Dad got home; we ate in the sunroom; and then I was set free without helping with the clean-up so that I could get ready for our movie night.  I have the lounge set up already; and am multi-tasking my computing with getting freshened up and changed before Michael, Rowen, and Tim get here.  Naomi and Aiden are spending the night for a last sleepover ahead of the holiday weekend, but we’re not doing a teen sleepover too – mostly because Michael, Rowen, and Tim are all working in the morning anyway; and that will be another breakfast shift start to the day for Michael.

Yes, there’s a small chance that Michael will end up staying if I do fall asleep on him, but I don’t sense that’ll happen tonight – while I also won’t be surprised if I do crash, nap, and miss parts of the movies.  I’ll mention here that the boys get points for us actually having a movie night, since it means that they’ll be settling for only keeping an eye on the college football scores during intermissions or on their smartphones; and Rowen and I appreciate their sacrifice!

I also need to wrap this up because they’ll be here any minute, and I don’t have anything else to add tonight anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!