Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - December 17, 2016



Welcome home for the holidays, Jake and Stephanie!

Michael and I haven’t had much time to spend with them today since they’ve been with Stephanie’s family more than Michael and his today; but we will get to see them a lot tomorrow – while we’re working at the Inn.

Speaking of working; I have babysitting to get back to; so this is going to be a micro-update that will need to be continued with the news from the rest of my night in my next report.

I was up early this morning; met up with Michael and headed for the Inn with his father; and worked a very busy breakfast rush thanks to a lot of Christmas shoppers – both the visitor-to-town variety and the bound-for-the-city shoppers.  Three hours of busy and fun later, and it was time to get home and started on my list of chores around the house.  Other than a lunch break; I worked through until it was time to get ready to help with the dinner shift at the Inn.  Michael and I weren’t booked to work until close because we are two of the babysitters dealing with the gang of kids at our house tonight, but since the dinner part of the fun ahead of the Christmas party at Sheldon’s meant a lot of extra customers; Miranda needed us there until the last of the food orders went out.  Rebecca and Jen are leading the close shift crew; and Michael and I made it back home by seven-thirty or so.

It’s a bit weird, but Rowen, Tim, Patrick, and Jessica led the dinnertime part of the babysitting while Michael and I were busy and the parents came to the Inn for dinner; so that made for a very interesting few hours for them – especially for Tim and Patrick.  Sure, the guys got to play video games while keeping the younger boys entertained, but we’ve already heard that dinner was quite the adventure for them – particularly thanks to Zack, Eli, and some of the boys that are maybe just a bit too much like Tim was when he was younger.  They did survive, though; and Michael is here to help them out now – and keep the more-rowdy boys under control.

Note to Tim and Patrick that they really already know anyway – don’t facilitate the consumption of too many chocolate treats with toddlers.  They tend to start bouncing off of the walls until the sugar rush wears off! ;^)

We’ve all been having a lot of fun while playing and watching Christmas shows, and that fun is ongoing as I write this; but I’m doing a computer check and the rest of my usual bedtime computing right now because I got to have a bit of a quiet break while getting Faith fed, changed, and off to sleep.  We’ll be moving on to the next Christmas movie once I’m back in the lounge; I expect the kids will be partying for a while yet; and we’re sure to have another late night.  All of the kids and babysitters will be spending the night here too, but while that will be fun; I don’t expect to have my day end with a sofa sleepover with Michael – no matter how much fun that would be.

There really isn’t anything else for me to write about from the news of the day, though, and I’ll keep the Violet and Dillon engagement update for Monday or Tuesday – once we get more of the news that I’m sure will include Jake and Stephanie being asked to be Best Man and Matron of Honor.  I do need to wrap up with my Christmas music video; and I’m going with another Christmas movie music pick – one of my favorites from last year.



Maybe Rowen, Jessica, and I will talk the boys into letting us watch a nice, sappy, Hallmark Christmas movie once we eventually get most of the kids off to bed – if that happens before Mom and Dad get home from the party.  Yes, I admit that I’m a teen Magi Master with a soft spot for all of those Hallmark love story movies – especially at Christmas, but try not to have too much fun with that; since there are a lot of women with me on this one – and you really don’t want to mess with this particular legion of romance fans!

Okay, I really need to get back to the fun; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!