Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 8, 2015



It’s really late and I’m tired; so this is going to be a fairly short report.

Our morning started out very frosty, but warmed up to near-freezing by this afternoon; and we got a bit of snow this afternoon for a few hours too.  There isn’t any news from school today, but we had a fun night at the Inn.  Rowen and Tim went there with Michael and me after school and we did our exam study assignments before they moved on and Michael and I got to work helping out on the dinner prep-line.  While we didn’t get a lot of snow, it might have had something to do with the quiet dinner shift and low turn-out for game night.

That made the work fairly easy; and not only did Michael and I win the junior championship this week, but Mom and Dad won the senior championship.  That made Mom ad two-times in a row champ, and though Miranda teased her about it; she didn’t really mind having Mom keep the title while she had to return to the game-playing mediocrity that was the norm on Jacob’s team.  With such a low turnout, the gaming didn’t take that long tonight; but I still ended up getting home at the near-normal time after staying to help clean up and then spending a few minutes with Michael at his house while walking home with him and the rest of his family.

Mom was waiting to do my Magi lesson with me after that; we spent an hour or so learning a new Transmutation; and then I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed before coming up to my room and getting started on my studies and work.  There isn’t anything all that interesting to report from any of that; so the last bit of news I have for today is about new plans that Michael and I have for tomorrow night.

I’m going to be spending the night there, and so is Lucas.  We’re going to spend the evening with Jake and Stephanie – and at least some time with Violet, Dillon, Josiah, and Christina too; though they’ll be spending time with Dillon’s and Josiah’s families too before heading back to school on the weekend.  The sleepover is really just a bonus; though we’ll get to have breakfast with Jake and Stephanie too and help them get ready to leave for the airport.  That part of the plan isn’t totally confirmed yet, but I expect we’ll have breakfast at the Inn and do that with Stephanie’s parents and grandparents too.

That is all going to be fun, though, and I want to get what bit of nap time I can now to be ready for it; so that’s all I have for tonight, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!