Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 20, 2015



Exams might not be tough for me, but even though I’m turning in early; it’s been a long day and I’m going to keep this update very short.

My exams for the day were English, Computers, and Geography.  I’m not bragging, but did ace them.  Our after-school study session was for our exams tomorrow – Science, Health, and Art.  Most of my classmates were obsessing about Science, but to be honest; some of them should be more worried about the Health and Art exams that they’re paying almost no attention to so far.  Sure, the science is harder; but half of my friends are not realizing how much there is to memorize for art history and techniques or everything we’ve learned in Health class.

I expect they’ll get that one way or the other – and pay more attention to those ‘easy’ subjects when it’s time to get ready for our finals in June.

Our study session today was at the school until dinnertime; I hosted an optional bonus study time after dinner at my house; and we wrapped up for the night at nine o’clock.  I followed that up with my Magi lesson with Mom; helped with getting Ethan and Ehlana off to bed; and this is my last job on my nightly computing to-do list.  I only had one family business job that needed to get done, which is a good thing; since I really have had enough fun for one day.  The next two days will likely be a rinse and repeat of today; so don’t be surprised if the next couple of updates are as boring as this one sounds to me – and I’m the one writing it! ;^)

The good news is that this is helping me to be ready to drop off to sleep, so I’m just going to wrap this up and get to that now.  Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!