Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 27, 2015



My day started with not enough sleep.  That didn’t keep me from having fun at school, or with band and praise team practices; but it has added up now that I’ve also been working late again tonight.

The only news I want to include with this update is to report that our band practices right now are getting us ready for the seniors’ Valentine’s Day dance we’ll be playing at again this year; and the praise team practice is for the Sunday service on the Valentine’s Day weekend.  Both should be fun; though the teen dance should be great too.  There’s going to be a party at Sheldon’s that weekend too; and I expect to be drafted to help with babysitting that night – though Mom and Dad haven’t talked with me about it yet.  That’s still more than two weeks away, though; so let’s save that up for another journal entry or two once we get closer to the big day.

Right now, all I want to do is crash and nap for the three hours or so that I can before getting up and doing this all over again.  The good news, believe it or not, is that we’ll be back to normal Wednesday work days; so I’m planning on working and studying after school and in the evening – and then getting to bed early for a change.

I’ll let you know if that works out for me tomorrow, but that’s it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!