Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 29, 2015



The temperature dropped back toward normal today, and while we were still above average this afternoon; it’s below freezing now as I write this – and it is going to stay cooler for at least the next few days.

Since I spent most of my day indoors, that wasn’t a big deal for me, and after taking the day off yesterday; Rowen and Tim were both working after school anyway.  Michael and I helped out at the Inn after doing our homework too; but I was mostly doing that to lend a hand while Rebecca was at an away basketball game.  I stayed for game night too; which is the main reason why I’m just getting around to writing this update now – I got a late start to my nightly studies and work.

I also basically have no major news for today either.  While Valentine’s Day isn’t far off, it also isn’t a big story around school quite yet either; and we’re mostly just plugging away at our new lesson modules in every class.  Rebecca and her team mates lost their game today; but then they hadn’t really expected to win against one of the best teams in their league.  It was a fairly quiet evening at the Inn for both dinner and game night, and while there wasn’t a lot of competition; Michael and I didn’t win the junior title this week.  That’s mostly because we were just having fun with Ethan and Ehlana and not really playing very hard at all.

After eventually getting home for the night, I did my Magi lesson with Mom; helped out with getting the twins tucked in for the night once they were finished some college studying too; and then came up to my room to get ready for bed and started on my studies and family business work.  That was nearly four hours ago, and while I have everything I needed to finish taken care of; I’m also wiped out and ready for the down time again.  I’ll be wishing that I’d turned in earlier sometime this weekend because we’re going to be very busy.  Dinner and a movie night is at our house tomorrow, and I’ll have Michael, Tim, and Rowen here with me for that.  Patricia’s birthday is on Saturday, and we’re planning a shopping trip to Crystal Springs as part of the fun for her day that will also let us do some shopping to get gifts for upcoming birthdays and holidays.  A bit of clothes shopping to get ready for our March Break trip might be involved too; but I’ll keep you posted on that.

Thinking about all of that is making me feel even more exhausted, and though I’ll manage to keep up with all of the fun somehow; it is definitely past-time to wrap this up and switch to nap mode for a couple of hours or so.  Tired or not; we’re going to have a fun little end to January!  That is all I have for now, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!