Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 17, 2015



It wasn’t quite as warm out today, and we had a dash or three of rain this afternoon; but the temperature still climbed into the mid-fifties; and nobody around here had a problem with that compared to the snow and cold we normally have this time of year.  This will make going back to winter suck a bit; but that’s inevitable – even if it does looks as though we could have a few more days of warm first.

While Spring weather in mid-January is the top story around town; I’ll have to go with the alone time Michael and I got to have tonight for my daily highlight.  Some quality make-out time will make the highlight reel for most teens, but the main reason I pick that today is because the rest of my day really wasn’t very exciting at all.  Breakfast with Rowen and her parents was fun, but quick and easy too because they needed to get to the store and I needed to get home to help out with chores.  That took all morning; we had an easy lunch that was highlighted with the week-in-review chat time with Dad; and then I spent the afternoon doing a study session with my friends until Michael needed to get back to the Inn to help out with the dinner rush.  I helped Mom with both the cooking and cleaning on each side of our dinner too; spent some time with Ethan and Ehlana after that; and then Michael was over in time to help out with getting them tucked in for the night before we came up to the lounge for that play time for two.

That was fairly hot, and we had fun; but it was time for Michael to head home again way too soon for our liking.  After I saw him out and watched him walk home from the front porch, I came back upstairs again; got ready for bed; and have been cuddling with Mandy and doing some extra bedtime computing while waiting to wind down and be ready to get some sleep.  There was some family business that I could do, but nothing newsworthy.  The email inbox was practically empty tonight too; though I’ll probably have a bunch of time coming in tomorrow or Monday with the college updates and Grandma and Grandpa’s weekend travel report.  They’ll be moving from Peru to Chile on Monday; but they’re taking the day off tomorrow to celebrate Grandpa’s birthday.  I hope they have a great day for that!

It’s past one now, and I really should at least try to get some rest.  We won’t be celebrating Grandpa’s birthday with him, but I do have another study session booked tomorrow afternoon; and plan on helping out at the Inn for the buffets after that.  The Inn isn’t all that busy right now, which is normal for January; but the buffets are still the busiest meal sittings of the week; and Jacob and Miranda are a bit short-handed due to teens wanting extra time off for exam studies.  Maybe Michael and I should take the extra day off opportunity and shoot for another unplanned sofa sleepover.  I might be very, very tired after another long, busy day of work and studies! ;^)

If you flip the digital page, and my next update actually is delayed; I’ll report in advance that I won’t be sorry if Michael and I do get another cuddle night together.  I like them so much that I plan on having them with him on a daily basis in the not-all-that-distant future – after we’re married; of course!

That sounds like something fun to dream about, and I am nearly ready to try to do that; so that’s all for now, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!