Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 15, 2015



My day was all about exam studies; so there isn’t much to report.  We worked on review all day at school; the study group was at my house after we were set free for the day; and though I didn’t feed all of my friends tonight, there was an optional evening extension on the study group that all of the in-town and a quarter of the farm teens came back for – and not just because we were parent-free while Mom was at the Inn for game night with Ethan and Ehlana.

Mom won the senior championship again this week – with Miranda this week; which says a lot about how exciting the day has been for me to have that as one of the few news items I have to report tonight.

Actually, there is one other bit of news that has been fun.  Now that Naomi’s been given her birthday gift; the other parents involved in the March Break trip to Florida planning were able to tell their kids about it.  That means that Aiden, Rowen, and Tim know that they’ll be going along with us for the week-long adventure.  I’m excited about that – really!  If you’re not getting that through these digital words, though; it’s because I’m also exhausted despite getting the extra sleep last night.

That is why I’m going to end this update with that and get started on my nap time.  We’re just hours away from the weekend, and I hope we’ll manage to have a bit of fun too; but we’ll also be working and studying all weekend too; so there won’t be any all-weekend parties going on or anything.  Okay, it really is nap time for me; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!