Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 21, 2015



The exams for today, as I mentioned yesterday, were Science, Health, and Art.  We followed that up with an afternoon and evening study session to get ready for History, Phys-Ed, and Math; and I’m sure that you can guess that my friends were most-stressed about the History and Math exams.  I did what I could to help with that, and so did Michael and Rowen; but we still wrapped up our study time at nine o’clock – even though at least some of our classmates planned on staying up late and cramming until they dropped.

I skipped my Magi lesson; let Mom and Dad take care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and have been multi-tasking my nightly computing while having a nice soak in the Jacuzzi.  This is my last job before wrapping that up; and it’s nearly time for me to get out of the tub and off to bed; so I’m going to wrap this up now.  There wasn’t anything else going on for me except exams and studying anyway; and that isn’t going to change tomorrow either.  I’d suggest that getting to stay at home with Michael tomorrow night while the parents are at game night could be fun, but we’re going to have another gang over for more studying; so that just isn’t going to be as much fun as it would have been if we’d been able to have a few hours of alone time with my boyfriend.

Now I’m wondering what I was thinking when I suggested a play night and sleepover for Friday night – I should have requested a sleepover with just one guest!  Oh well, that probably would have been a request that Mom and Dad would have needed to turn down anyway – especially if I’d asked to have Michael stay in my room with me.

Maybe I should have gone with a cold shower instead of a soak in the Jacuzzi! ;^)

This update has totally gone off the rails, and I’m just rambling anyway; so that’s it for now, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!