Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - January 7, 2015



Another day, another silly, winter weather wind-chill warning that was totally unnecessary.

Yes, it was cold out today, and I don’t mean to harp on weather forecasters or news reporters; but come on, people – this really is just total silliness!  It’s winter; some days it gets really cold; so deal with it and stop making a big deal out of nothing.  Residents in places like Alaska must see these news and weather reports from our area and just laugh their heads off.

I’ll move on now; but the rest of this update won’t take very long.  Other than Tai Chi and meals, I pretty much worked all day and evening.  For our classes at school, it was more exam preparation and review; and then it was all about family business, language studies, and my Magi lesson and archive homework from the time I got home until I came up to bed for the night.

There has been some fun to go along with the work, but I don’t really have any actual news from my own day.  That isn’t the case for everyone around me.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana are having fun every day at the lab – especially when Uncle Adam, Dillon, and Violet are playing with them there too.  While I was working tonight, Violet and Dillon were having fun with their friends – including Jake, Stephanie, Josiah, and Christina.  I expect that all three couples are trying to get as much alone time with their respective fiancĂ©e, boyfriend, or girlfriend too before they’re back in their college dorms for another four months or so; but let’s leave that train of thought right there and move on.

Since I was on my own after school while Michael, Tim, and Rowen were all busy with their own part-time jobs; I was able to wrap up my school homework in minutes; and put in a lot of study and work hours at Magi-speed – including with a dash or three of time-phasing.  That’s why I’m going to be sleeping before eleven o’clock tonight – and won’t need to do a self-healing session in the morning to make up for lack of down time.

Game night at the Inn starts up again tomorrow night, and that’ll mean a quick return to late nights for me; so I’m just going to end this update here and get the bonus nap time while I can.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!