Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 6, 2014



I fell asleep last night while working on my computer an hour or so before I would have gotten around to writing this update.

That might suggest that I have a lot to write about from a busy day, and I was on the go pretty much non-stop from Tai Chi until I crashed and passed out; but there really isn’t much news - for yesterday.  There’s a lot more to write about today, but you’ll have to flip to the next entry to ‘read all about it’.

Since I’m writing both reports at the same time, though, I guess we can keep this one short so you can move on to that right away.

Yesterday was pretty much a normal school and work day.  I’ll take a break from the ongoing Valentine’s season drama news from school, and while I had a lot of fun with Michael, Rebecca, and our families and friends at the Inn tonight between helping out in the kitchen and game night; there isn’t anything particularly exciting to report from any of that either.

Maybe I should delay all of my journal reports by a day.  There might be a lot less reading for you whenever you’re actually doing that some day in my future.  I’m not actually serious about that, since I do think that it’s important for me to include those often-boring details and thoughts in my journal – especially since the most detailed books in the archives are often the ones that I find most helpful in my own studies.

Okay, let’s say that’s true most of the time; since you’ve likely read many of the same dry, voluminous studies on some uses of our Magi powers that could have just as easily been summed up in one or two sentences – like that guy who wrote fifty-nine thousand pages about how we’re able to light a fire with our power.

No, really – and just on that, with nothing about any uses of that element.  If you’re lucky and haven’t ever been given that set of books to read, save yourself some seriously boring study time; and don’t.  You really don’t need it to understand how to make fire any more than a normal person needs a set of encyclopedias to understand how to light a match or use a lighter.

That went off on a weird tangent, but I done now and ready to move along to the more interesting news I have from today; so until I flip the digital page and start writing that report in a couple of moments...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!