Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 11, 2014



It’s been a long, busy day; but I’m going with a micro-update and then heading off to sleep.

The top events of the day were band practice; studying with Tim and Rowen at the computer store after that; and dinner, music, and some play time with Michael, Ethan, and Ehlana once Michael and I got home.

Our band practice was longer than usual to get ready for the seniors’ party and dance on Friday afternoon; mostly because we’d missed a practice and some of our band mates hadn’t put much effort into getting ready.  That meant less time to study after that; but we managed to get most of our work done before Michael and I needed to be at my house.

There wasn’t much Michael and me time tonight, but we had fun with Mom, Dad, and the twins; and we’re ready for our duet on Friday too.  Our play time with Ethan and Ehlana involved some music too; but we mostly played video games and had a long telepathic chat while Mom and Dad both worked in the office.  Michael stayed for the bedtime snack and story, and then we had a little time just for us; but he was on his way home before ten so that I could get to work on my Magi lesson, studies, and family business work.

I don’t have anything newsworthy from any of that, and I’m really, really ready to get what little downtime I can now; so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!