Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 12, 2014



The good news is that I worked my tail off and have every scrap of work I needed to get finished this week done.  Unfortunately that’s also meant another very late night; which is why that’s all I have for you before I put my computer to bed and crash for a few hours.

I’m taking the rest of the week off. (From work.)

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!