Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 12, 2014



The good news is that I worked my tail off and have every scrap of work I needed to get finished this week done.  Unfortunately that’s also meant another very late night; which is why that’s all I have for you before I put my computer to bed and crash for a few hours.

I’m taking the rest of the week off. (From work.)

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!