Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 27, 2014



I’ve done a little bit of studying tonight while soaking in my Jacuzzi; but I’m calling it a night early because I’m once again just too tired to keep at it tonight.

While Rowen and I are getting excited about the weekend ahead; most of our fellow students aren’t feeling that because there isn’t much going on around town to get excited about.  The grand opening for the data center is obviously big for her family, and we’re going to have fun with that tomorrow night and Saturday; but I’m also excited about having Grandma and Grandpa coming home on Sunday too.

Those are two good reasons for getting some extra down time now, but it’s been a long, busy day too.  While good morning kisses with Michael and Tai Chi are always a great way to start the day, I am missing having him stay for breakfast now and then because of his morning weight training with Tim and the other football guys.  Since he isn’t actually getting much ‘guy time’ even with Tim right now, though, I definitely shouldn’t complain.  I’ll eventually really appreciate the physical benefits too when all that extra work starts to show on Michael; but let’s not think about that too much or I won’t be getting to sleep anytime soon!

We had fun at school, but the entertainment level kicked up a few notches with our after-school study time at the Inn.  Rowen and Tim were both helping out at the data center after the computer store closed for the day, and having dinner on the fly with her family; so they headed out to do that as soon as we finished our assignments while Michael, Rebecca, and I started helping out with the dinnertime prep work in the kitchen.  It was another fairly quiet dinner rush this week; so we all had time for real breaks while we took turns eating instead of grabbing food on the fly.  Quiet nights are also always more fun too.

I won’t say that about game night, because while Michael and I did have fun; our best friends weren’t there because they were at the data center instead.  They weren’t the only regulars skipping out tonight; which might have had something to do with why Mom and Dad won the senior championship tonight.  That ended Miranda’s two-week reign; but gave Mom two wins in a row now – which had Michael’s mother lamenting the fact that she didn’t go with a battle of the sexes game night this week.

Having a smaller group allowed us to finish up a bit earlier than usual, so I did my goodnight hugs and kisses with Michael at the Inn and went home with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  Mom and I did the bath and bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana while Dad got started on his homework; and then Mom did a quick Magi lesson with me before setting me free to hop into my Jacuzzi.  I’ve already mentioned the multi-tasking while in the tub; I’ve finished getting ready for bed now; and plan to be sleeping a few minutes after finishing this update.

I’m finished.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!