Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cassie's Journal - February 25, 2014



This has been a quiet day as I expected; though there was more than enough fun too.  We’re keeping busy at school with module assignments that will need to be done either before or after March Break.  Band practices aren’t quite as interesting right now because we don’t have anything that we’re working toward right now – no concerts or parades.  Some of the senior players will be helping out with music at the church over the Easter weekend; but Michael and I are not involved in that.

With the data center opening on Saturday, we stayed away form the computer store for our study session; and did that at Rowen’s house instead.  Michael and I didn’t have a lot of time to do that with Rowen and Tim; but they didn’t seem to be too disappointed to have the house to themselves for a while when we needed to head home to my house to help out with making dinner.  They were going to be eating at his house, but his parents usually do late dinners after closing the shop and showroom for the night; so they had time to play – I mean study. ;^)

Michael and I had a tiny bit of play time before he went home tonight; but we had more fun having dinner with my family; doing a Magi lesson with Mom; and then playing with Ethan and Ehlana in my room and the lounge while Mom and Dad worked in the office.  We did the bedtime story and snack in the office; Michael and I had some guys or girls-only time with Ethan and Ehlana when we tucked them in for the night; and then we had a half-hour of alone time in the lounge before Michael needed to leave.

That was three hours ago and, as usual, my extra sleep plans didn’t work out tonight when I got caught up in some family business work that caught my interest and wouldn’t let go until I finished dealing with it.  I try not to write too much about world events and politics in my personal journal, but I will mention that we do try to help out where we can; and it was worth staying up later tonight to do that in one of the current Eastern Europe hotspots – even if I’m only helping a tiny bit here and there.

I won’t be much help to anyone over the next few days if I don’t start getting some sleep now, though; so I’m off to dreamland and hope to spend even more quality time with Michael while I’m there.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!