Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 3, 2022

 

Ethan:

Happy 12th Birthday, Samantha Norton!

I’m on my own tonight, and okay with the chance to get some extra sleep!  Ehlana and Naomi have been with Samantha and a gang of their friends since lunchtime, and we’d been busy with chores before that; so I don’t have much to write about – at least until I get the party report from my sister and future wife! ;^)

Since they left, Aiden, Jayden, and I went biking on the trails with some friends; we had a couple of swims; and then Jayden got ready for a night with Grandma and Grandpa – their turn for an evening with their grand-nephew.  Aiden is with his family tonight; and I’m here because I really am tired and ready for a break from the non-stop action.  I’m not alone in the house, but did decide to do my own thing while Jaimie and Kaitlyn are watching movies in the lounge with their boyfriends.  Cassie and Michael will join them too, but they are currently still with Jake, Stephanie, and their family.  I did dinner with just Mom and Dad; joined in for some work in the office; and just finished having a shower.  Now I’m going to crash and nap for the rest of the night; and definitely be more-rested by morning – possibly compared to most of my favorite people.

I’ll let you know how that goes for all of us, but that’s all I have for this report; so I’m out of here and moving on to nap time.

Until next time, this little blast from your near or distant past is written for you with love from Ethan Proctor – one-half of the twin junior Magi Masters of the Light!