Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Ehlana's and Ethan's Journals - June 16, 2020


Naomi Seager for Ehlana and Ethan:

Ethan and Ehlana have been fired from their Magi journal jobs – for the day! ;^)

I’m doing this update because they need a third-party intervention now and then – just as they need me to make sure that they have fun instead of hanging out at the lab or archives every day.  They would do that without the help from their best friends; so don’t let them claim otherwise – even in their own journals! ;^)

We’ve had another awesome-weather day, and while we are only kids; I personally think that my favorite twins are both hot in swimsuits.  I can hardly wait to see how great Ethan looks by the time we’re teens!  That’s fairly-shallow of me, but try to remember that our connections to each other are very strong; and the empathic part of those links allow me to understand just how beautiful Ethan and Ehlana are on the inside.

It’s just a really great bonus for me that Ethan is going to be seriously-hot too! ;^)

He’s blushing right now, which is adorable; while Aiden and Ehlana are laughing.  I could pick on them as well, since I think that they’re adorable too, but won’t go there; since I’m really glad that they’ve joined the cuddling couples’ club with us.  That makes our co-ed camping and sofa sleepovers more fun for all of us – at least until our parents try to split us up again once we hit our tween years.  I’m already working on a plan for that; and know that nothing would work against our favorite Magi Master Mom that she doesn’t just let us get away with anyway.

“I’ll count on her letting us do that – even though she probably can’t trust me with her son!

Did I write that out-loud? ;^) (again)

Well, this is fun, but I’m not actually writing anything about our news of the day; and would rather just get back to cuddling with Ethan anyway.

We biked, canoed, swam, and had a few meals – including a picnic and a barbeque dinner that my parents hosted at their house with contributions from the Proctors and Drapers.  We didn’t get to spend much time with Cassie, but Michael and May went along for the canoe ride this afternoon; and Cassie took a quick swim break between video lectures at lunchtime.  Our evening has been quiet – mostly because it has been a hot day; and we were ready to just take it easy; and now we’re going to get back to cuddling and watching videos on an iPad while we wind down to sleep.

I’ll let Ethan and Ehlana have their journals back again tomorrow; so this may be it for me for a while – unless you’re reading my journals whenever your ‘now’ is somewhere in our future too!

This is Naomi Seager, taking over from Ehlana and Ethan Proctor; live from the hidden home of the Magi of the Light – and May the Magi Force be with you!