Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 30, 2019


Ethan:

It’s the last day of November; the official start to Christmas feels as though it is on now – or will be by tomorrow as we begin the last month of the year while also launching the Advent season at church.  I’m tired, since I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night; so I’m going to keep this short.

We played video games until too-late last night; had a nap; and then got going again with Tai chi and breakfast with the guys while Mom went over to do the same with the girls at the Carrington’s home.  That required some other guys and girls to do breakfast visits at other houses too, but that was fun – even with Zack and Eli in top form for that meal.  There was a lot of play time after that – at least for the kids.  The weather didn’t end up being quite as warm as predicted, but it was still warm-enough for some outdoor play time to go along with the football action – including some football at the park.  We also did an afternoon trip to the ranch for a comparatively-short trail ride; and then it was back to playing and football – or movies and chat time for the girls for  most of the rest of the day.  There was video gaming in the lounge, but that ended fairly-early because the parents began to run out of steam too.  It isn’t all that early as I’m writing this, but I don’t have another late night in me; so I’m glad that I’m here in my bed and without sleepover guests in the house – other than May.

I also don’t have anything important to add to this report; so I’ll wrap it up; call it a night; and crash into nap mode for a while.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s comments reminded me of a few notes that we’ve missed over the past few days.

First up – Happy 19th Birthday, Rowen!  We didn’t miss her special day yesterday, but she was working at the store; so her celebration was very low-key; and we didn’t get to spend more than a few minutes with her – while making that stop to check out the sales at the computer store.  Next up, I haven’t mentioned that May’s ‘cowboy’ is no longer available to hang out with her anymore; since he has a serious girlfriend now.  There was never going to be anything serious between May and Cody, but she’s had fun with that; and will likely have some all-new jokes to share with her friends next week when they’re back at school.

As for my day since the last report, the girls had an earlier bedtime; more fun with Tai Chi and breakfast; the morning play time included more shopping and park playground fun; and then we split up into smaller groups for lunch before the trail ride gang headed for the ranch.  Naomi and Aiden were with us for a lot of the day, but headed home or to the bakery by late afternoon so that they could spend time with their own families for the rest of the day.  Our adventures here at home continued to be fun, but quieter as we all seemed to need to wind down from the past couple of days – and get ready for our last day tomorrow that will include a lot of travel for some of us to go along with a last blast of holiday fun.

I guess that’ll do it for me tonight too, and while I took the time for a soak in my Jacuzzi, I did that early-enough so that May could take a turn too; so I’m writing this while she’s still in the tub; and I’ll likely be sleeping before she’s out again.  We already did a quick bedtime girl chat just in case that happens; so we’re good to go.  We do still have a lot to do tomorrow, so I’ll move on to the sleeping part of my day; and write all about that fun tomorrow night.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!