Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 14, 2019


Ethan:

I don’t have any news for today and I’m tired; so Ehlana can have this update while I crash and nap.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We’ve had a good day that has included a happy school day; hang-out time with our friends in the lounge after that; and game night at the Inn.  The work and studying in the office after we got home was great too, but we’re tired out after adding in all of those ‘extra’ hours while we wanted to get our to-do lists done ahead of the weekend.  We did that and are happy; so being this tired is worth the effort.

That’s my micro report and I need to get to sleep too; so I will.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!