Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 7, 2019


Ethan:

I’m going with a micro-report tonight.

We had a good day at school; some play time with our best friends at the lab or archives for only an hour and a half or so; and then we were at Naomi’s for the rest of the afternoon and evening – mostly because three of four parents were busy with evening shifts at the bakery or salon.  Naomi’s Dad was in charge of us; we had an easy-dinner; did our homework; played some video games; and watched a Christmas chick flick before Aiden and I went over to his house when his Mom got home from the bakery.  That was all a lot of fun, but I’m ready to get some sleep ahead of our last day of school for the week and the weekend ahead; so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

That was quick; but I can do better.

I miss my Jacuzzi! ;^)

Okay, I won’t leave it at that, but it would have been funny if I had.  There isn’t really much to add for our own adventures today; though it was different to skip game night this week when we don’t really miss many of them.  I also love the more-frequent hair and dress-up play time Naomi and I are having with her Mom every day; and it was nice to spend the extra time with Ethan and Aiden tonight too.  Ethan didn’t mention the bonus cuddle time he got to have with Naomi during that movie, but maybe that’s because they’re getting so many of those opportunities that it’s just becoming a normal, everyday thing for them.  Ethan and Naomi are both very happy tonight; so I’m okay with that either way!

The only thing I’ll add tonight is an update for Zack and Brianna.  Their parent-free week is going a bit differently for them; since they’re doing sleepovers at quite a few different houses.  They’ve both spent a night with their Carrington grandparents; their Uncle Nick and Aunt Deborah; and with friends – or that will be true for Zack this weekend.  While I’m sure there will be jokes about that; those sleepover options don’t actually have anything to do with Zack and Brianna being too-much for most couples to handle for a week while their super-parents are away, but I’m also sure that Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace are okay with less busy – especially when they’re putting in extra work at the lab and clinic this week too.  Our cousins are having fun, though; and I’m glad that they’re getting these chances for some quality time with their family that doesn’t always happen when we’re all so busy.

Finally, I don’t have any news from Cassie and Michael on one of her late nights at school; and I should likely just save up for a bigger report about Mom and Dad’s vacation until after they’re home; so I guess that’s it for tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!