Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 24, 2019


Ethan:

Tai Chi was chilly, but by the river this morning; and with Cassie and Michael too.  That was an awesome start to our day, but then our breakfast was quieter because May was with Cassie and Michael at his house for a gourmet meal that Jacob and Jake made for them.  We were all together for church; Ehlana and I had fun at Sunday school; and then Cassie, Michael, and May were with us for the rest of the day.  We had lunch at home, and then the weather was awesome; so we went out biking on the trails.  There was a pizzeria pizza snack break; play time at the park too; and then we went out for dinner at the Inn.  Dad had to work all afternoon, but got everything done thanks to a time phase with Mom while we were out; so they were able to take the evening off to watch movies with us in the lounge.

Those shows were Christmas chick flicks, but that was still fun; and now I’m tired and ready to get some sleep.  Cassie and Michael went back to his house a little while ago; May and Ehlana are taking turns using the Jacuzzi; and Mom and Dad have gone to their room for the night too.

I won’t go there – physically or mentally! ;^)

That’s not a thought that I want to take into nap mode with me; so I’ll wrap this up; do a bit of gaming to distract myself; and then get on with the sleeping part of my day.  We have a short school week, but it is going to be very busy; so I’ll take the chance for the extra down time when I can get it.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi!

Ethan didn’t mention that Naomi and Aiden were with us for the biking and afternoon play time, but then they were with their own families the rest of the day; so Ethan didn’t have his favorite cuddle buddy for those movies.

I don’t really have anything to add to his news of the day.  We had fun; were glad to get those hours with Cassie, Michael, and May; and we’ll hope to keep that trend up whenever we can while they’re here.  I’m tired too, though, so it’s time to call it a night; and get re-charged so that I’ll be at full-power for the start of our holiday-shortened school week.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!