Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 6, 2019


Ethan:

Afternoon temperatures climbed into the low-sixties today; so we had an after-school play day with our friends that included more trail riding and playground fun at the park; and we also got to have bonus outdoor time at school – including an outdoor science expedition and Phys-Ed class.

I don’t really have anything else newsworthy to report tonight; so I’ll move on to some bedtime reading – mostly because Aiden’s already crashed for the night; and I’m not quite ready to do that yet because I’ve already adjusted to the fall time change.  That isn’t true for most kids around here, but it isn’t really a big deal when all that really means is earlier bedtimes and starts to each day for anyone still feeling as though they’re still on Daylight Savings Time.  Let’s not go there, since I’d rather be reading; and I’ll just go and do that now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We are having a lot of fun this week – even if that might not seem so with the lack of non-stop excitement to report in our journals.  Ethan and Aiden do have quieter evenings than Naomi and I have been having at her house, but we also did our homework with them tonight and they went with us for Silkie’s walk.  Naomi and I also watched a cute little Christmas movie with adorable Corgi puppies in it for our ‘chick flick’ pick of the night; and I’ve already caught up on my lab reports reading while having a bedtime chat with Naomi.

That’s all of my news for today, and we’re ready to get some sleep now too; so I’ll wrap this up and we’ll do that.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!