Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 8, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 8, 2019


Ethan:

We are looking forward to the weekend; and I’m going to keep this update short and get started on a day or two of family and friends fun.

The dinner part of our dinner and a movie night will be starting soon, and while we don’t have a major gang here tonight, Ehlana and I are going to have Naomi and Aiden here overnight; and Ehlana and I are going to put our work, studies, and computers away for the rest of the night.  Our sleepover plans are entirely because Aiden and I won’t get to spend much time with Ehlana and Naomi tomorrow because we’ll be busy with Joshua’s ‘guys-only’ birthday party.  That really just gives us an excuse to have more fun tonight, and I want to get to that now; so stay tuned for the next update to read all about the best parts of our Friday – and the party news for tomorrow too.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ditto that for me; and I’ll only add that Naomi and I will have fun tomorrow without the birthday party – and possibly more-fun than we’d have if we did go to Joshua’s party; since he and Miles are the leaders of the Neanderthals in our class.  I can write about our adventures tonight and tomorrow with the next update, though; so I’ll get back to having fun with our family and friends now and try to spend a bit more time on my next report tomorrow night.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!