Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 10, 2019


Ethan:

Aiden and I were on our own for Tai Chi this morning; breakfast with his family is always fun; and then we were appropriately-impressed with Naomi and Ehlana when we met up with them at church.  I got razzed about the hug and kiss with Naomi, since that was witnessed by a lot of people, but we were apart for nearly an entire day; so I don’t see what the big deal was when we were just happy to be back together again.

We had fun during the first part of the service and Sunday school; Ehlana and I ended up spending the afternoon at the lab and archives because Dad had work to do – and apparently hadn’t spent the rest of the day on Saturday getting it finished while the kids were away.  I am not going to comment on that; and we had fun at the lab before having dinner for four at home and then a quiet play evening that included taking Silkie for a walk; watching a show; doing a Magi lesson; and then heading upstairs for bedtime baths or Jacuzzi time.

That’s all I have for today, and I’m not going to stay up late again doing anything; so I’m going to wrap this up and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Naomi and I were on our own for Tai Chi too; breakfast with her family is a lot more fun without Zack and Eli; and we were happy with Ethan’s and Aiden’s reactions to our new outfits and having our hair done up in braids and curls.  Ethan’s covered the rest of the news – what little of it that there was; so I’ll only add the bit of news we have from Cassie and Michael.

They had a busy day with church in the morning and than a long study afternoon to get ready for mid-term exams, but then they went home for dinner and to have a quiet evening; and they’re even going with a comparatively-early bedtime too so they’ll be rested for the start of those exams in the morning.  I don’t really need to keep you posted on how that will go for them, but if something shocking happens – like Cassie getting a question wrong; I’ll let you know! ;^)

I’ve enjoyed my soak in the Jacuzzi, but I’m ready for bed now, and it’s time to get some sleep; so I will.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!