Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 2, 2019


Ethan:

Our chores kept us busy until we stopped for a late lunch at a bit after one; Ehlana and I went to the lab for some play time after that because Naomi and Aiden had other plans for today with their own families; and we’ve had a quiet night at home after a late dinner that included a movie for Ehlana and me in the lounge before we got ready for bed just a little while ago.

That’s all I have for today, and I’m ready to crash and nap; so I’m going to wrap this up and get to that now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan said; and I have no news from Cassie and Michael for today because they’re either still out with their friends – or not; and too-busy entertaining themselves to be chatting with me on our computers.  Either way, I’ll hope they’re having a good night after a busy work and study day; so I’ll add any news when we get it tomorrow.

Until them; I’m off to have a nap too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!