Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 13, 2019


Ethan:

Two sleeps to go until our March break – along with that last school day on Friday.  I’ll leave the news of the day to Ehlana; and just get started on the first of those naps.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan has likely given this job to me because it’s my fault that our weekdays are getting so repetitive.  We will need to take some time off from the lab while we’re off from school – along with at least some extra time there too; so that both makes no sense and is also why I’ve wanted to be at the lab after school every day this week.  That probably won’t happen tomorrow, since Naomi wants us to spend more time playing with her, Aiden, and our friends; and game night gets in the way of quality time at the lab anyway.  I’d still go, but it’s true that I can really barely get started on any work there before needing to stop when I can’t play in my lab for more than an hour or so.  The weather could be getting a bit nicer too; so I’ll just play that one by ear.

The news of the day is that we really don’t have any.  School, lab play, and dinner and evening study and work fun with Mom and Dad really was just a rinse-and-repeat of the past two days.  Cassie’s had a couple of busy mid-term exam days since my last update for her, which is why she came home from school today; had take-out dinner; and then had a nap before getting back to her studies – and helping her friends to study while staying at home too.  Since Cassie and Michael are at his townhouse without Rowen and Tim for that studying; their smiles suggested that they weren’t just studying and napping tonight while having their mid-week roommate swap, but let’s not go there; and I’ll leave it up to Naomi to be happy about the precedents that they’re setting for us to take advantage of in the future.

That’s a choice of phrase that Naomi will find entertaining too – and one that I definitely don’t want to think about when I’m ready to get some sleep now. ;^)

That does give me a good reason to wrap this up and move on to something else that will send my thoughts into a new direction – like dreaming up new ideas for my research at the lab that I might not get to play with after school tomorrow.  We will get to spend some time there during March break though – even with the extra play time I’ve promised Naomi; so I’ll keep dreaming; since there are a lot of things that I want to get done with my research; and this is a great time to do that – before I grow up a bit and have all of those high school and college distractions!

Maybe switching mental tracks will be tougher than I thought.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!