Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 26, 2019


Ethan:

Tai Chi was for four while Cassie was at Michael’s this morning; we had a good day at school; and then the rest of our entertainment for the day started with another round of biking and park play with our favorite teens.  Cassie was at Michael’s for dinner again, but Ehlana and I took Madelana and Stefan home with us; we had dinner with Mom and Dad; and then Mom took us over to the lab so that we could show it off to our guests – and give Dad time to do his homework without distractions at a faster pace than he could do with non-Magi in the room or house.  That lab visit was fun; we followed it up with some gaming in the lounge; and I won’t comment on the Jacuzzi-sharing or how that affected one or more of the teens in the house.

Cassie and Michael came home for the night when it was time for Jacob and Miranda to go to bed ahead of their usual early work-mornings; so there were four teens involved in that comment – if not in the same ways.

I don’t want to go there; so I won’t.  We decided to call it a night by a bit after eleven, and while that’s way-past our ‘normal’ bedtime; I don’t think that Madelana and Stefan really even noticed – and I’ll repeat that I don’t want to ‘go there’ to explain why they didn’t seem to think that our late night was weird on a school night.

Then again – they were making ‘Men in Black’ jokes about Ehlana and me for having access to a high-tech lab when we’re only seven; so maybe they’ve just decided that eleven o’clock just isn’t late for alien-kids. ;^)

Okay, I do need to get some sleep now; so that’s all I have for tonight.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Madelana doesn’t think that she’s dating Stefan; yet she’s probably going to have a cuddle buddy in her room all night – and I’m not talking about Silkie or Mandy.

Now that I think about that; Ethan’s right – and I don’t want to go there either.  He’s covered the general news of the day too; so I’ll just wrap this up and get some sleep.  If I’m unconscious; I can at least pretend that I don’t know as much as I do about any teen-rated fun that might be going on across the hallway from my room.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!