Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 27, 2019


Ethan:

I don’t have any news for today.  That doesn’t mean that there isn’t any – just that even the second wedding planning meeting of the week didn’t really have that much that directly affects me; or at least that’s true for the near-future.  All of those details will be available elsewhere anyway; so I’ll leave it to others to cover all of the highlights.

For me, I’m just ready to call it a night and get some sleep – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m tired too, but we had a good day that started with Tai Chi for six and breakfast for eight before Ethan and I went to school.  Our favorite collegians had another study session today; Cassie and Michael followed that up with a play afternoon with Brianna and Faith; and our younger cousins are now very happy to have their wedding ‘jobs’ to look forward to this summer.  Ethan definitely found the wedding meeting tonight a bit boring, but they got everything set up for the next month or two of work and appointments that will deal with everything from invitations to shopping trips for wedding dresses and other fun.  The Moms want as much of that out of the way before Cassie and Rowen have to worry about final exams; so we’re going to be busy between now and Easter.

Okay, not all of us will be busy with the work for the wedding, but Ethan and I will be involved for everything we can help with; and that is going to be fun for us.

There isn’t much else to cover for today; and I’m not going to think about how quickly the week is flying past because I’m not going to be ready to say goodbye to Cassie and Michael again when they need to head back to college again on Sunday.  We have had a good day, though; so I’ll head off to sleep now and just be grateful for another happy day with our family and friends.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!