Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 18, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - March 18, 2019


Ethan:

We’re heading to the city in the morning; so this is going to be a short update.

Aiden and I had a fun start to our day with Tai Chi with just the two of us and then breakfast with his Mom and sister.  Mom picked Ehlana and me up when she was ready to go to the lab; and we spent the morning playing there – Ehlana in her lab; and Mom was in the archives with me.  We played until lunchtime; and then Ehlana and I grabbed our bikes after that meal; and headed out to play with Naomi, Aiden, and our friends.  That kept us busy until near-dinnertime; we’ve been home since then; and did some work and studying tonight – along with getting ready for our trip.

That’s it; and now I’m going to get some sleep so I’ll be ready for our adventures in Crystal Springs.

Stay tuned – the next couple of days should be a lot of fun.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

That little update works for me; so I’ll only add that we did not have any successful tests in the lab today; so our work rolls along without anything exciting to report.

I’m skipping the work and play details for today, but as always; it’s been the having fun with our family and friends that really matters the most for us.  We’re about to have two days of even more fun in the city, and I want to be ready for that too; so I’ll get to my nap starting right now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!