Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!***

The annual Samshwords Summer-Winter sale has ended! Thank-you to everyone for your support and interest in my books - and for any other Smashwords authors that you may have checked out during July too!

***Year Three of Harry Potter - After the Epilogue has now been posted at FanFiction.net in time for Harry's 37th Birthday! If you love my Harry Potter fan fiction stories as much as I do; check out this newest installment in the 'After the Epilogue' storyline!

Happy summer - or winter - reading!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 8, 2015



Two words: sofa sleepover!

Flip the digital page in your ‘now’ for the double update.  I have to get downstairs for breakfast with my family, Michael, Naomi, and Aiden; and then we have a busy day of chores to get to after that.

We did have an awesome Friday night; and I thought that our wake-up call this morning was rather amazing too!

Details to follow tonight, but that’s it for now; so, until then...

...May the Magi Force be with you!