Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 13, 2015



Having Michael and Rebecca here for breakfast this morning was a great way to start the day – along with Tai Chi by the river; but those were the highlights of the day for me.

Rain set in and stayed with us off and on all day.  The Co-ed baseball practice was cancelled.  Michael was working at the Inn tonight; and it was family business work night for me; so that’s pretty much all I did from the time I got home from school until bedtime.  There was a break for dinner, and I did have the rest of my family in the office with me for a lot of that time; but it was still all work with just a side of entertainment here and there.  A little time-phasing made it possible for all of us to get our work done in decent time, and even after tucking Ethan and Ehlana in for the night; I still made it up to my room by a bit after nine.

I still had my archive assignment to do from my lesson with Mom and my language studies; but I kicked those into high gear too so that I could get a decent night of rest after a few too many late nights in a row.  It’s time to get to that extended nap now, and there isn’t any major news to report for today anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!