Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 28, 2015



This has been a really busy day filled with a mix of work and play that was all mostly fun; but I’m also wiped out and will be keeping this update very short.

We had rain off and on all day; and will have more of the same through until tomorrow night or Saturday if the forecast is even remotely close to accurate.

Tai Chi was indoors, but it was nice enough to be outside for lunch today.  We were inside for most of the rest of the day, including while in classes and then at my house for a study session after school that was mostly exam prep work.  The field was a bit damp, but baseball was on for us tonight; and then Michael and I had a chance for some quality alone time after that while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the Inn for game night.

That make-out time with Michael was the best part of my day, but the group Magi lesson after the rest of my family got home was fun too; and then it was time for Michael to go home and for me to get to work.  I’ve been alternately studying and working on the family business since then, and though it’s later than I’d hoped; I am finished that work for the weekend – except for the usual bits of family business action I have to deal with most days.

Okay, that’s short and sweet; and now I’m going to crash for not quite a few hours until it’ll be time to get up and going again.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!