Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 6, 2015



The Malloys headed home today sometime after lunch, and despite the rain in the forecast; it ended up being a pretty nice day for Terry’s work – and then the co-ed baseball practice was on for tonight too.

I have lots of news for today; but let’s start from the beginning.

Tai Chi by the river was fun; and Terry came out to watch us with Marcus when the baby wanted to play after his early-morning feeding anyway.  That was entertaining; and so was breakfast.  Michael stayed for that, and again skipped his morning weight training so that he could spend the extra time with me – and with the Malloys too.  We were out of the loop for the school time part of our day; but I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home from school.

Two surprises!

Grandma and Grandpa came home from their winter trip early so that they could be with us for Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s anniversary tomorrow; and for Mother’s Day on Sunday.  They were at our house when I got home, since Aunt Leanne was at the office with Dad; and they sprung the surprise on her when she stopped in for some reason that was totally a set-up for that surprise.

We ended up having dinner together; and then I was put in charge of kid control while the parents went to the park for their first ball practice of the year.  The playground isn’t finished yet; so we took some toys and games along with us to play.  Grandma and Grandpa came to the park with us for a while; but went home with Aunt Leanne so that they could help with Zack when she ran out of steam.  I was kept busy, since I had Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; but we had fun too.  Hannah’s subbing on our team for Aunt Leanne this summer; so I’ll likely have the same four kids to watch every Wednesday.  Eli and Hailey had other sitters for the practice; but we’ll see if I get them now and then too.

All of that bonus action today has meant that my early bedtime plan for tonight has gone out the window; and that’s why I’m keeping this update shorter than I normally would – though I probably shouldn’t skip all of the fun little details that went into our happy little family reunion and the dinner entertainment that was Grandpa’s story time for his grandkids.  Even though it was getting late by the time we got home from the park, Mom still did Magi lessons with Ethan, Ehlana, and me after taking two days off.  That’s why it was heading toward midnight by the time I climbed into bed with Mandy and my computer and finally got started on my family business work and language studies.

That all went well-enough, but took hours to get caught up on everything; so I decided to skip the archive studies for tonight.  I’ll have to catch up on that too; but I would have fallen asleep if I’d tried to do it tonight.  There isn’t anything important to report from my email and computer checks tonight; so let’s wrap this up so that I can have my nap before getting up to do it all again.

Oh – I almost forgot!  There was one other news story from around town and school today – Amy and Jared found out that she’s pregnant with their second baby!

Yeah for them – and the White and Spencer families!

Okay, we’ve got that anniversary celebration tomorrow, and Rowen and I will have our baseball practice too – if it isn’t rained out; so I really need to get started on that nap now.  Hopefully we’ll have as amazing a day as we’ve had today, but that’s all I have for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!