Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 26, 2015



We’ve mostly had nice weather today except for a bit of rain this morning that didn’t get in the way of anything we were doing.

A birthday party that Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I are going to tomorrow did change up my plans for today, though; and this was my work night for the school week instead of skipping it – or doing that extra work later at night tomorrow.  That worked out okay anyway, since Mom and Dad were playing catch-up on their work tonight too; and we all did that a lot faster thanks to a little bit of time phasing.

I’ve skipped the rest of the day, but as I think about that; there really isn’t much to report.  Sure, there was lots of news floating around on the school grapevine today, including Jenny’s weekend adventures with Joel; but there wasn’t anything particularly newsworthy to report here in my journal.  We’re continuing to wrap up the school year in our classes and exam review is beginning too; but that’s about all that was going on at school today.  Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I studied together after school; and we did that outdoors thanks to the nice weather.  That was fun, though it didn’t take long; and then Michael, Tim, and Rowen left to help their parents out either at stores or home when it was time for me to get started on my part-time job.

I was on my own in the office until stopping for dinner; and then had Mom, Dad, and the twins all working in there with me after we’d finished eating and cleaned up.  The time phasing made it possible to get our work done and call it a night early; so I was in my room and ready for bed by a bit after ten – even with doing a bedtime story with Ethan and Ehlana before tucking them in for the night.  With my family business work done, all I had left for my bedtime computing was the language studies and a fairly short archive assignment.  A bit more time phasing helped with getting that done faster too; and I’m going to be sleeping before eleven o’clock.

It’s been a while since that last happened on a Tuesday night!

That’s also pretty much all of the news for today.  We have that birthday party tomorrow, so I’ll miss helping out during the co-ed baseball practice, and then Rowen and I will have our practice on Thursday; but that’s pretty much all we have booked for the rest of the week – except for the usual Saturday chores.  We won’t be having a dinner and movie night on Friday, and as far as I know; there are no fun plans for the weekend either.  After the holiday weekend; a break is probably a good idea.

Getting to sleep right now is an even better idea, at least for me; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!