Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - May 7, 2015



Happy 4th Anniversary, Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne!

They’ve had a happy day too; though that probably got even better for them once they got started on their kid-free night!

No details required by the nieces or nephews, thanks; but we do wish you all the best! ;^)

It seems strange as I sit here in bed and write that; since I didn’t really get to spend much time with my aunt and uncle today.  Between school, homework, and baseball practice; I was only able to be at the dinner party for about an hour, and since they waited for the stores to close so that all of the guests could be there for dinner; I didn’t even get to be there for all of that.

For some reason, Mother Nature picked today to mess with the weather forecasters, and while we were supposed to get rain and thunderstorms off and on all day; that didn’t happen.  The first sounds of Thunder didn’t even roll through until after I was home from my ball practice; and the imminent threat of a thunderstorm had our guests heading home shortly after that – with Grandma and Grandpa taking Zack with them for the night.

There was work to do after that around the house, so I pitched in to help Mom with that while Dad got started on his homework and Ethan and Ehlana did a bit of studying for their college courses.  It was Magi lesson time after that; and Mom taught me a new Transmutation.  After that, we did the full bath and bedtime routine with the twins, since they’d done a fair bit of outdoor play today and were going to be spending the morning at KidZone; so it was after eleven before I got around to hopping into my Jacuzzi to get rid of the bits of baseball diamond and grass that I brought home with me from my practice.  I did my language studies then; and started in on the family business work after getting into bed with Mandy.  Leaving my archive studying to last was the lesser of two bad options; but I managed to stay awake through an hour and a half of high-speed reading that covered about fifteen hundred pages of fairly tedious and technical Transmutation research.

We’re just a day away from the weekend, now, and while Mother’s Day is on Sunday; we don’t actually have a lot of plans beyond celebrating that with our favorite moms.  The weather forecast looks fairly awful too, with lots of rain for the next three days; and that won’t be fun on Saturday if Dad and I need to deal with that on what he wants to be a big yard work day.  That won’t be fun for Mother’s Day either; though we’ll manage to make sure that Mom has fun anyway even if we get rain all day.

For now, though, it’s really late; and I just need to crash for a couple or three hours before it’ll be time to get at it again.  I’ve skipped the news for the rest of my day; but it was busy and uneventful by comparison to my evening.  We did miss game night because of the party and my practice; but I’m expecting to miss that most Thursdays between now and the summer break.

Okay, that really is it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!