Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 9, 2015



We had a very busy – and early – morning!

The early was just in our minds, since it still felt as though it was an hour earlier than it was when we got up to see Dad off on his trip to the city.  Yes, that is always early anyway, but assuming that they still have daylight savings time in your ‘now’ as you read this; I’m sure you know what I mean.

Mom and I did have a nap with the twins and Mandy after Dad left for Crystal Springs; but it still felt early when it was time to get up for Tai Chi.  Michael joined us for that, and after he went home again to eat and get ready for his usual morning weight training at school; I rushed around to get ready in time to stop in at Grandma and Grandpa’s house on my way to school to say goodbye to them before they headed out too.  They’re on the way to Florida now and will be there sometime tomorrow or Wednesday depending on whether they get distracted along the way; and they’ll be there for sure by the time we fly into Orlando on Saturday morning.

Yeah!  Just five more sleeps until our trip!

Anyway, I did the goodbyes then because I was in classes by the time that Grandma and Grandpa were ready to hit the road heading south; and missed out on the round of goodbye visits they did on their way out of town with their kids and grandkids.  Compared to heading off to Florida for a couple of months, school and the one test we had today wasn’t all that exciting; but we did have another very nice day and spent as much time as we could outdoors.  Michael’s house was study central after school as we got ready for our last two tests of the Day Two schedule classes tomorrow.  Miranda and Jacob fed all of us – and Rebecca, Jenny, and Lucas too; since they were also there and studying for their own tests.

That was fun – even the studying; but my favorite part of the evening was the music time with Michael after our friends left for the night.  The playing music together was a blast; and the minor make-out session after that was even better! ;^)

Taking the time for that meant getting home late, but I was okay with that trade-off; and Mom cut me a little slack and let me work until eleven-thirty after doing my Magi lesson with me.  She took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in too; so I had a bit of extra work time from skipping that too.  I needed all of that time to get my family business jobs finished, but I also had to promise to keep my bedtime computing short too; so I only did an email check before getting started on this.  The only news from the email worth mentioning was about mid-term exams for most of my favorite collegians; though I doubt it’s surprising to anyone reading this that they’re all quite happy with how their first exams went today – or that they’re looking forward to getting them done and moving on to their Spring Break time off.

I’m really looking forward to our time off next week too, but we still have four busy days to get through between now and then; starting with those tests, more studying, and band and praise team practices tomorrow.  There’s no way that I’ll be able to help Mom as much as I should tomorrow, but I’ll try to make up for that during the rest of the week – especially since we’ll need to pack for our trip along with everything else we need to do between now and when Dad gets home on Friday night.

Just thinking about all of that work is making me sleepy, and dreaming about spending a week in Florida with Michael sounds like fun; so that’s all for tonight, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!