Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 2, 2015



We were back to school again today, but while we had our first test of the next couple of weeks, and will be writing two more a day for the next few days; I’m mostly just fired up about our trip to Florida that’s now just nine school days and a weekend away.

It’s been a blah sort of weather day too, so being indoors all day was okay too; and we followed up a fairly uneventful school day with a study session at Michael’s house that Rowen and Tim joined us for – and Rebecca and Jenny were there studying for their next tests too.  Jacob and Miranda fed all of us; we did a bit more studying after taking care of the clean-up; and then Rowen, Tim, and Jenny all went home while Michael and I went up to his room to have a music practice to get ready for our band and teen praise team practices tomorrow.

That was fun, but we didn’t have time for much in the way of non-musical fun too; and I was on the way home by nine o’clock so that I could do my Magi lesson with Mom; help out with getting the twins tucked in for the night; and wrap up my day with an hour or so of family business work.  Mom let me do that in my room after getting changed and ready for bed; but I still have a midnight deadline for lights – and computer – off; so I’ll need to wrap this up soon to do that.  The family business work went well-enough that I was able to do a bit of language studying too.  My last computer and email check didn’t include anything newsworthy enough to report, though I should probably mention again that I try not to waste a lot of digital ink on the global events of the day, since that’s information that’s easily available elsewhere in the archives now; and I don’t really need to write about all of the bad in the world that is always happening.

I’ll be able to start doing more about that when I grow up than I can now, but even then; changing the world won’t happen overnight – it might take me a week or two. ;^)

Okay, it’ll take a lot longer than that, but let’s not go there tonight; since I need to be off to sleep soon.  I’m not worried about being rested enough for those two tests tomorrow, but it is going to be a long day with the added practices along with studying for two more tests on Wednesday; so that’s it for now, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!