Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 1, 2015



Happy first day of March!

Sure, it’s no big deal and just another day in the month; but I’m just trying to help out a bit here and there and make some of the non-special days of the year feel better about themselves. ;^)

Then again, I think that March first is special this year because it means that we’ve started March; and are now just two weeks away from our trip to Florida – two weeks less a day now!

It’s also possible that I’m just rambling on and tired out after a busy work day with just a bit of play time here and there.  Tai Chi was good; breakfast at Michael’s was great; and we had fun at church and Sunday school too before Michael went to spend most of the rest of the day with his family at the Inn and I went home to a work afternoon and evening that was only split up with a study session with Michael during his afternoon break and the buffet dinner at the Inn with most of our family and a few friends.  That meal was a highlight of the day for sure, but I also got a lot of work and studying accomplished today too; and that really felt great – even if it has worn me out.  Mom let me use a time phase several times while we worked, and that explains why I’m so tired out now – and also why we all got so much work and studying done today too.  Ethan and Ehlana were able to do a lot of their college lessons and assignments while I was busy with my family business work and language studies; Mom worked on the family business too; and Dad even had his must-do work finished by the time we went to dinner at the Inn and was able to work ahead after we got home again.

Mom did my Magi lesson with me after dinner too; and then I helped her with the full bath and bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana before Dad joined us for the story and we got them tucked in for the night.  I was allowed to keep working and studying until eleven; came up to my room when Mom and Dad went to bed too; and got changed and tucked in with Mandy right away.  Michael didn’t come over tonight because he was staying until close at the Inn and wanted to go straight home after that.  Since I really had wanted to get the extra work and studying done anyway, that was okay with me – even though some more alone time with Michael would have been more fun.

Sometimes it sucks to be responsible, but it goes with the territory of being a Magi Master; so I should probably just get used to it – no matter how often Aunt Leanne suggests that I just need to get away from my parents more often to get a better perspective on that.

Anyway, that’s pretty much been my day, and I don’t have anything newsworthy to report from my bedtime computer and email checks; so I’m going to wrap this up and get some sleep now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!