Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 16, 2015



I am not hitting fun overload, but if that was actually possible for me; this might be the place where that could happen!

Our adventures at the Animal Kingdom Park were amazing, and whether we were playing with the animals; digging the Dinos; or going on the extreme rides, it was non-stop action and fun for all of us.  Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I had a couple of hours of teen time this afternoon to go on some of those extreme rides, and our FastPasses allowed us to actually do that without spending half the day in lines; but we spent most of the day with the rest of our group and especially had fun with the five younger kids.

That has me thinking about just how much exercise we’re getting every day while doing everything and even just walking around a lot; and I should mention that Aunt Leanne is getting a bit of extra help with that.  She is, after all, five months into her pregnancy, and while she looks amazing and is having a great time with us; Mom is helping her out when needed with the inevitable fatigue and soreness.  Uncle Adam is likely helping out at night too; but it’s very possible that we don’t need the details about how he’s doing that.  One other little detail before I move on – my prenatal cousin is showing signs that she is going to be quite extraordinary.  Mom, Ethan, Ehlana, and I are all sensing that, though I don’t think that any of the other Magi can; and Mom may try a few new things as she and Aunt Leanne do their prenatal Magi training to allow for that extra potential that we sense in the baby.

Speaking of sensing things, you don’t need to be a Magi to see the reactions of people around us to my parents, aunt, uncle, and my brother and sister.  Okay, to be fair, I should just include everyone in our group; but that’s a little scary.  Pregnant or not, Aunt Leanne is beautiful; and turns as many heads as Mom does.  Part two of that is a little bit scary too, and only partly because we’re talking about my mother.  The other side of that is being compared to her – and being speculated about when Ethan and Ehlana are factored into an equation that doesn’t necessarily add up for some people.  It was just as amusing to see the women around us admiring my father and uncle; though I wasn’t nearly as entertained by the girls around our age having the same reaction to Michael and Tim.  No, that isn’t fair; but then I was just as uncomfortable with having guys staring at Rowen and me.

Ethan and Ehlana always get a positive response from anyone around them, but I think that it’s especially adorable that Naomi wants to hold hands with Ethan a lot; and sits with him for most of the shows and rides.  Ehlana’s usually next to her too, and while she hasn’t been holding hands with Aiden as much as Ethan and Naomi have been; he’s at her side as often as he’s on Ethan’s side of their little foursome.  I don’t really want to get into any deep musings tonight, and what the twins and their two best friends have together is really special; but I am wondering how often that’s happened to some extent with other Magi in Witch Falls even with the kids growing up not knowing about each other.  Uncle Adam in particular is collecting a lot of data about all of us; so maybe I’ll take a look at that sometime and see if there are connections that we don’t yet know about – like with Grandma and Grandpa.

They weren’t with us today because we’ve been tiring them out; but they’ll spend the day with us tomorrow for Mom’s birthday – at least until we head over to Universal and get started on the second-half of our vacation.

That reminds me that we have extra work to do in the morning to get checked out of this hotel and load up the vans before meeting up with them at the Hollywood Studios Park; so I’d better move this report along.

We couldn’t possibly do everything at the Animal Kingdom in one day, but we did the best we could through until shortly before the park was closing for the day.  That was at seven o’clock; and we moved on from there to spend the evening at Downtown Disney. A late dinner, some play time, and a bit of shopping later; and it was heading toward eleven by the time we got back to the hotel again.  Getting their earlier each night since Saturday didn’t have anything to do with running out of steam; though I am tired out now – it’s just the way our schedule has worked out so far.  Michael and I helped out with a bedtime story for all five kids once we’d helped them to get ready for bed.  We did that in Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s suite and then Mom and Dad took Ehlana and Naomi back to their suite while Michael and I went to my room to spend some alone time there while Rowen was with Tim in the boys’ room.

Our self-imposed curfew for that tonight was twelve-thirty; and this time it was Rowen getting back to our room before Michael left.  No, she didn’t walk in and see anything she shouldn’t, but we are teens; and did have a bit of fun joking about stuff like that – and she hugged and kissed my boyfriend goodnight too when he left.

Funny, now that I think about it, for all I know; she kissed him goodnight the last two nights too when she left their room to come back to ours.  Do I want to ask or not?

Stay tuned to find out! ;^)

That’s a nice little cliff-hanger to wrap this up with, and Rowen and I really just ended our night with another girl chat while I’ve been doing my usual nightly computer checks and a bit of family business work; so there isn’t any more news from today anyway.  I’ve already mentioned that Mom’s birthday is tomorrow – today – and we’ll be doing our very best to make her day special and amazing.  For the four teens in our group; that means most-of-the-day babysitting services so that the parents can have as much of a responsibility-free day as possible – and a lot of fun.  I’m sure we’ll have a blast with the kids too, and will still spend a lot of time with the adults too; but this one day of our vacation is definitely going to be for Mom more than for the kids and teens.

I’ll let you know how that goes too, but I’m ready to get rested up for all of that fun; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!