Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 25, 2015



Having a fairly decent weather day didn’t make much of a difference for me today other than we didn’t have to deal with rain for any walking we did between school and home; and we were able to be outdoors for our lunch break.

The rest of the time, I was indoors and either at school or working in the office at home.  I’m sure that doesn’t sound very exciting, but I’ve still had a pretty good day; and it can’t be all fun all the time – even for a junior Magi Master! ;^)

I could say the same for the twins, but they did have some fun today.  They played at the lab with Mom and Uncle Adam; checked out the park, where the playground remodel did get started today; and had some play time with Naomi and Aiden until school was out and their friends either went home or over to the bakery.  Ethan and Ehlana would tell you that their college studies are play time too; though not very many collegians would agree with them on that.  There haven’t been many college students with the advantages that my brother and sister are blessed with, so it isn’t really fair to make that comparison, but I can’t say much about their enthusiasm; since I resembled them quite a lot when I was their age and blasting through my own advanced education path.

Okay, maybe I’m still mostly like that when it comes to my Magi lessons and languages studies; but I also have more of a life outside of the work and studying than I did back then.  So do they compared to me back when I was three and four; and I’m really glad that they do.

I don’t really want to do a long update tonight.  There really wasn’t anything particularly exciting going on around here today – other than the playground construction and news being very important to the kids and teens.  My work and studying tonight was only broken up a bit with a dinner break; and Mom did my Magi lesson last before we went upstairs and got Ethan and Ehlana into bed on our way to our own rooms.  Mandy and I were in our bed and tucked in by a bit before eleven; and all I’ve been doing since then is my usual bedtime computer checks and the archive assignment that Mom gave me to go along with my lesson.  I cheated a bit with a time phase for the archive reading, so that didn’t take long; and I’ll be sleeping before midnight – and happy to have the extra few hours of downtime compared to the past two nights.

Since I’m going to help out at the Inn tomorrow between school and game night, and all of that will make for a late start to my own work and studies; I’ll be glad for the bonus time in dreamland tonight when I’m still up and working into the early hours of Friday morning.

In fact, I’m going to get to that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!