Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 26, 2015



It’s been a very long day; so I’m going to keep this update very short.

I’ve pretty much been on the go straight through from morning Tai Chi until now.  We had a good day at school, but not very exciting as we’ve pretty much returned to normal class work as the post-holiday distractions wind down.  Michael and I went over to the Inn after school and did our homework there before helping out with the dinner rush.  That kept us busy for a few hours; we followed that up with some game night fun with our families and friends; and then I headed home with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana to get started on my work and studies.

That was about four and a half hours ago.  Since then, Mom did a Magi lesson with me that Ethan and Ehlana joined in to help with; we did the full bath and bed routine with them after that; and then I came up to my room to start the rest of my work and study time out with some Jacuzzi multi-tasking while I did my archive assignment and language studies.  The family business work was next on my to-do list after I was ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy, and I did my last round of computer checks between getting the work done and this journal update.

Maybe none of that sounds exciting to you, reading this someday in my near or distant future; but I still had a pretty good day and the work and most of the studying was both interesting and rewarding.  The long days are also tiring, and I need to get sleep when I can or risk a return to parental work and study control so that’s it for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!