Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 5, 2015



Congratulations, Pastor John and Stacey! (Again)

Yes, it wasn’t news for me, but the top story in town today was the announcement that Stacey is pregnant; and she and Pastor John are very happy.

Compared to that, school wasn’t all that exciting; but my time at the Inn was great – especially since that top story also made sure that game night was especially fun for everyone.  Michael and I had to do some studying too; and helping out in the kitchen for the dinner rush and clean-up was more work than fun tonight; but we had a blast with the gaming once the work was out of the way.  Another junior championship wasn’t in the cards, darts, or any of the other games for us tonight; but it was the play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and our friends that was special.

I followed all of that up with my Magi lesson with Mom; an hour of family business work; and then I was sent off to bed again.  It’s a little funny that I’m getting more sleep now yet still seem to be just as worn out by the end of each day as I was when working until two or three; but that isn’t actually a true sense of reality on my part.  That’s just the part of me that wants to get back to doing all of my work and studies talking.

No part of me should be talking – or writing right now.  I should be sleeping, and since that’s really all I have for tonight anyway; I’m going to get right to that.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!