Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 6, 2015



I’ve had a fairly quiet day, and since Michael was at the Inn again tonight; there wasn’t much going on to rank very high on the teen fun scale.

The weather is warming up, and that trend is supposed to continue for the next week; so that’s a nice change – and Ethan, Ehlana, and I took advantage of that after school too.  I don’t really have anything newsworthy to report from school today, and with Michael busy; my after school fun was outdoors; at the park; and totally little kid-rated.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana had spent the morning at the lab; they’d moved on to KidZone or shopping this afternoon; and were home again by the time I got there after walking Michael over to the Inn and saying goodbye and goodnight to him there.  The twins were happy to go out to the park and play with me until I needed to be home and help Mom with making dinner; and we had lots of other kids and teens to hang out with there since it really has been the nicest day we’ve had in a couple of weeks.

Dinner was for just five tonight because we’ll be doing the family thing for a lot of the day tomorrow to celebrate Uncle Adam’s birthday – and the adults will be going out tomorrow night while Rowen, Tim, Michael, and I are babysitting – though that won’t start until after Uncle Adam’s birthday dinner at the Inn.  Our post-dinner and clean-up entertainment was all work and study with just a dash of fun mixed in here and there.  Dad wanted to work ahead because of the birthday fun booked for tomorrow.  He still needs to be ready for his week in the city by Monday; and had too much to leave for Sunday.  Spending my Friday night on family business and some language studying hasn’t exactly been best-ever kind of fun; but at least I did get the work done.

While working or studying was an option for all of us, staying up late wasn’t; and Mom had Ethan, Ehlana, and I all heading off to bed by eleven.  Okay, that might seem late for the twins, but they were working on their college classes; and that isn’t exactly the norm for three-year old kids either.  I didn’t actually have a problem with the order, since some quality Jacuzzi time before heading off to sleep seemed like a very good idea.  I’ve been multi-tasking while in the tub, though, and it’s past-time for me to get out and ready for bed; so I’d better wrap this up and do that.

There isn’t any news from my email and nightly computer checks, and while this hasn’t been a particularly amazing start to the weekend; it is going to get better.  Tomorrow is definitely going to be fun, but what I’m really getting excited about now is that we’re now just a week away from March Break and our trip to Florida!  That is going to be amazing; and I can hardly wait for a week from tomorrow when we’ll be heading for the airport and about eight out of nine days of fun and sun.  I sure hope that Mother Nature cooperates with us for that; since I really want that trip to be amazing for my family and friends even more than for me.

I really do need to get out of the tub now, so I’ll save those ongoing thoughts for my dreams.  Hot weather, hotter boyfriend, and a week with nothing to do but play and have fun.  Gee, maybe I should wrap up this bath with a quick, cold shower before getting around to that sleeping and dreaming! ;^)

Or not, but that’s all for this update; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!